Tying scarves is an evergreen fashion trend of winter season, adding some extra kudos to your winter outfit. Many people tie a scarf for protecting against the cold, while others tie it as a fashion accessory. Whatever the case might be, tying a scarf is socially and fashionably obligatory to get past through the winter season. As we know that the winter season is up-and-coming, so, a scarf might just add a pinch of elegance to your winter outfit as an adjunct to it. Tying a scarf is very simple, and there are literally hundreds of different ways to tie a scarf. Here, we will discuss some of the best different ways to tie a scarf, which add some extra charm and delicacy to your appearance and outfit.
This is one of the most common ways to tie a scarf. A French knotted scarf adds some extra simplicity to your personality. This knot never gets old, and is one of the classic ways to tie a scarf. Tying is a French knot is very simple, and can be done very easily. In order to tie a French Knot, just follow the steps given below.
- Fold the scarf in half, and put it around your shoulders.
- Now take one loose end of scarf from one side, and take it over and under of the scarf loop on the other side.
- Now take the second loose end of scarf from the same side as before, and take it under and over the loop of the scarf on the other side, similar to the previous step.
This is yet another simple way of tying a scarf. This necklace-styled scarf can add some extra elegance to your personality. Tying a knotted necklace scarf can be a bit tricky, just follow the steps given below.
- Roll up the scarf at the back of your neck.
- Now, take one end of the scarf cover your hand in it.
- After that, pull your hand through to make a loose knot.
- Now, take the other end of the scarf, and pull it through the side knot, by taking the end under and over the loop.
Double Sided Twist is the most unique and fashionable way of tying a scarf. It is unique in its own way than most of the other methods, because it involves tying two scarves at once, giving a unique dual texture to your outfit. Tying a double sided twist knot is very easy. Follow the steps below to tie a double sided twist knot.
- Take your top 2 favorite scarves, and put them together back to back.
- Wrap the mixture of both scarves around your neck.
- Ultimately, turn the fabric so you can get both scarves on the display!
This is a simple and classic knot, used very commonly to tie a scarf. This knot is very simple, and is the old-school way of tying a scarf. Follow these steps to make a classic loop.
- Put the scarf around your neck.
- Pull one of the edge a bit longer than the other edge.
- Pull the slightly longer end of the scarf and wrap it around your neck.
- After that, let the both ends hang.